Ethnographic report on the Salish and Chimakuan-speaking Indians who live in the Puget Sound basin of Washington and along the coast to the West
Written in English
- Indians of North America -- Washington (State) -- Puget Sound Region.,
- Salishan Indians.
|Other titles||Salish and Chimakuan-speaking Indians in Washington, 1853.|
|Statement||by Carroll L. Riley.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||27, 18, 15, 7 p.|
|Number of Pages||27|
- Terrorism, political violence, and world order
- Aspects of decision making for metal powder production.
- Police Training Centre Durham
- The Mildenhall treasure.
- Looking for Bernie
- About ourselves
- Soils in Essex.
- [Letter to] Dear Lucia
- Stair Society. Supplementary volumes
- Hydrogeologic framework, analysis of ground-water flow, and relations to regional flow in the fall zone near Richmond, Virginia
- Samoans in Fiji
- Run your first marathon
- Effects of planform geometry on tidal flushing and mixing in marinas
- Paired pulse stimulation of the heart
- The Trials of Faith
- Memoir of Hon. Charles Doe, late chief justice of the Supreme court of New Hampshire.
- Planetary nebulae.
- Effective organization research for development